Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Child health & immunisations -The clinic is held every Wednesday from 14:00 - 16:00.
- Antenatal clinic - the practice offers a full antenatal service provided by our community midwives. Your care will be shared between your midwife and the hospital. Clinics are held on Tuesday and Wednesday 13:30 - 16:00.
- Family planning services - The doctors and nurses provide advice on all types of family planning including coils, implants and emergency contraception.
- Cervical smears
- Asthma / COPD
- Heart disease
- New patient checks
- Wellp person checks - including hypertension, cholesterol, cervical cytology, breast examination, diet and weight advice, testicular examination.
- Blood pressure checks
- Adult vaccinations - including flu.
- Travel immunisations
- Over 75 health checks
- Smoking cessation
- Community Alcohol Team
- Psychology and counselling service - after referral from a GP.
- Minor surgery - including procedures for skin blemishes and warts.